DECRA is the original stone coated metal roofing system, and they have been exceeding expectations through innovation year after year. DECRA Roofing Systems are made in the U.S.A. and offer the ultimate in performance and engineering design.
Unlike standing seam metal roofs, our metal shingles, shakes and tiles create roofs that are unique. Stone coated and pressed into different profiles, these metal roof elements offer a variety of looks. They are highly durable, withstand high winds, and and are designed to allow for roofing panels with numerous protective layers.
Five Profiles To Choose From
Decra roofing comes in five profiles:
- Shake - The distinctive beauty and richness of cedar shake, with the durability and longevity of stone coated steel. T
- Shake XD - The classic beauty and architectural detail of a thick, rustic, hand split wood shake, with unique hidden fastening system, installed direct to deck.
- Shingle XD - Rich,bold appearance of a heavy weight architectural shingle at a fraction of the weight. Provides greater dimensionality and a robust appearance.
- Tile - The beauty and style of Mediterranean tile with the benefits of lightweight, stone coated steel. Installs over solid deck with battens.
- Villa Tile - the superior performance of steel with the classic elegance and architectural detail of old world Italian tile. Durable and lightweight, requires little to no maintenance, and is walkable.
DECRA roofing comes in a wide range of colors, to complement the exterior of your home with both the profile and color of your new roof.